Friday, January 25, 2008

New Year's Eve at the Anderson's

Brad and Amber put on a great New Year's Eve party. The other partiers included: the Atwaters, the Johansens, and the Schoenfelds. It was by far the latest Ashlyn has ever stayed up. I think it might have been the latest I've ever stayed up. The highlights of the evening included:
  • The guys clobbered the ladies in the music game (I think Brad knows the words to every song).
  • Ashlyn crawled inside of Spike's cage all by herself and closed the door to the cage; she nearly fell asleep before we found her.
  • I didn't think that Brad's water torture would be that bad, so I took it like a man, with my shirt off, laying down on the frozen driveway. It was much worse than I anticipated.
  • Stef's favorite was the 'chocolate fountain' that Sarah brought.







1 comment:

Brad Anderson said...

Spike doesn't like being in his crate, maybe he'll give it to Ashlyn. She looks like she likes it more anyway.