Saturday, March 22, 2008

We are having a Girl!

March 21st - We found out today that the baby is a girl. The ultrasound was pretty exciting. I have to admit that I was thinking it would be a boy, but Stef was sure it was going to be a girl. I am glad we are having another girl. I think Ashlyn is going to love having a little sister.

When we found out, I sent out a mass text “We are having a GIRL! Couldn’t tell if she has red hair. Now all we need is a name.” These are the responses in order:

“Name her Seth” - Seth Gutzwiller
“I knew it! I am so excited! You can have ‘Grace’ if you want, that is how much I love you guys. Yay! I can’t wait.” - Dianne
“YAY! CONGRATULATIONS STEF AND COACH TALLEY.” - Erica Christensen
“Melissa” - Jeff Agnello
“Aww! That is so exciting. I hope she does have red hair! Do you have any ideas at all for the name?” - Corinne Johnson
“YEAH! Another girl! I am so happy for you guys.” - Darcy
“Congrats!” - Joel
“Congrats! Rogina sounds good.” - Buhrley
“Congratulations! She’s gonna be a cutie.” - Kelsey Valentine
“Jan . . .” - Spencer Anderson
“. . . ette” - Spencer Anderson
“Oh really! That is way exciting! Congrats! I will give you permission to name her Marissa. Ha ha just kidding. I have no idea, when is she due?” - Marissa Eddy
“Congratulations! There are so many good girl names.” - Kim Eddy
“No way! That is so exciting! You have 3 choices for a name: Youlondia, Crasanthimum, or Elizabeth. Just kidding.” - Lizzy Wallin
“Talley!!! Congratulations again!!! She should be called ‘red girl’ after her father :) I like Shaylin or Shandra though.” - Ryan Thomas
“It’s a girl! Name her Jami!” - Jami Dixon
“BROOKLYN!!!” - Brooke Jensen
“Matty” - Matt McFadden
“Yay Talley!!! If she has red hair, I vote you name her Lauren :)” - Lauren Johnson
“Isabelle, Kimberly, Kaylee, Elizabeth . . . that’s all I got right now.” - Erica Petty
“Awesome Dude! Let’s get together and celebrate with you!” - Bob Evans
“Oh that is so so exciting :) You should name it Brit. Ha ha. JK.” - Britin Storey
“Congrats. Bradiffer, Bradalina, Bradgirl, Bradnotboy, Bradjan, are available.” - Brad Anderson
“Oh that’s so exciting! Congratulations :) Sandee Rae Talley like I said :) Ha. Or Sandee could be a middle name!” - Sandee Stapp
“Lisa, Michelle, Alyssa . . . “ - Erica Petty
“Congrats. You should name her Davis :) JK” - Jamie West
“Name her Caleb!” - Caleb Ward
“Hey, so I thought you couldn have a children? Congrats though!” - Jeff Agnello
“Josie. Congrats.” - Joe Wilson
“Thanks for the text! Congrats on the girl. We are excited for you.” - Robbie Allred

6 comments:

Brad Anderson said...

I guess the Bradalina wasn't so clever was it? Everyone got on that band wagon. It is still a great name though. Strong, and girlish!

Kyrsten said...

YES! We still have a chance at having the first "Talley" boy. (Which I am feeling it is, mother knows best) She is going to be gorgeous. Congrats!

Telisse and Kade said...

Congrats! That is so great! I think Telisse or Olivia would fit her well.

Telisse and Kade said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My reply seemed so bland. Congrats again on the brand new little you guys baking in the oven.

Unknown said...

I know kyrst already made our comment, but I am putting my vote in for Corbethanie.

If she is a red head here is my list of famous red head names to consider:
- Queen Elizabeth
- Reba
- Gillian Anderson
- Geri Hallowell (or Ginger)
- Ariel
- Jessica Rabbit
- Kirsten Dunst
- Ariel
- Wilma Flintstone
- Elmo
- Beaker

Congrats guys!!