Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lots of Smiles

Samantha turns 2 months today! She has been growing quickly. She can really pound down the milk. We like her chubby cheeks and chin. She has started smiling quite a bit, but mostly in the morning when Stef is there to see it.




Ashlyn has been a great older sister - she loves giving kisses and helping with Samantha. But she has also been a very sympathetic crier. We can't keep her from getting sad every time Sam cries.

Ready for the winter.
This is a picture from the merri-go-round at the State Fair

9 comments:

Telisse and Kade said...

Oh my goodness how time flies. She is beautiful! Love the picture of the girls in twinner dresses!

Telisse and Kade said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad Anderson said...

Too, too cute! You guys do good work in the bedroom...if you know what I mean!

Talley said...

Brad - you make me blush.
Luckily, Sam got Stef's cuteness.

Becky said...

Too cute. You have adorable girls!

JennyD said...

CorbiI and Stefy she is a doll!!
I wish I could see her in person..Miss you guys! Love Jenny
I have a blog now, e mail me and I will send you the address!
www.jdayley@fullmer-mortensen.com

Camie said...

I can't believe how big both your girls are getting!

The Spencer Family said...

Corbin & Stef

Hey you two -it's me Robynn (hill) Spencer. I found your blog today and I got excited. I always wonder how you two are. Your girls are too cute. We only have a couple of goofy guys in the crazy Arkansas house. Keep in touch :)
Here is my blog: rexandrobynn.blogspot.com

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

WOW- she's getting so big and she's absolutely beautiful! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. We're going to have to make up a lot of time making sure that Samantha and Ashlyn know we're the best Aunt and Uncle EVER! Love the family pics by the way. I'd love a copy if you get a chance.