Saturday, August 29, 2009

Top of Utah 1/2 Marathon

Stef ran 1:20.14 for the Top of Utah 1/2 Marathon this morning. It was good enough for 1st place (and $200). It also locks up a top 2 finish for her in the Utah Road Racing Circuit for 2009. I'm a proud husband (and coach).
She is going to be running the St. George Marathon on October 3rd. It will be her first marathon. Great job on all your hard work this year, Stef. Love ya.

Here's the article (there is even a picture): http://hjnews.townnews.com/articles/2009/08/30/sports/sports01-08-30-09.txt

6 comments:

MaryLee said...

That's awesome!

Luke and Kellie said...

Good Job Stef!

Jen said...

Good Job you are an inspiration to me and perhaps, maybe I will try to run just once or twice this week due to your good example.

Carly said...

That is simply amazing. Way to go, Stef!!

Matt said...

You're still my hero. Sorry Corgy.

JennyD said...

I love you Stef!!
What more can I say! You Rock!!