Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Probably the single greatest day of my life was 9 years ago this Sunday (June 8th, 1999). Looking at the pictures I remember how beautiful Stefanie looked and how wonderful the day felt. I can't believe 9 years have already passed - but I also don't remember life without her. She is even more beautiful and amazing today. I am lucky to have found someone who understands me and is willing keep working on me.























And some of our engagement pictures. I hadn't looked at these in a while, I like them because we both look so young (not that 31 is old).






I love you Stef. Thanks for 9 incredible years full of love and understanding. With many years ahead of us I am sure there will be more good times and difficult times, and I wouldn't want to share them or face them with anyone else. Thanks for staying by my side.

9 comments:

Brad Anderson said...

I tink you look great mon!
Wow, you two do look like young bucks! Where did the time go? Did you notice that you had red hair back then? What are the chances?

Happy Anniversary Kids! Ya look good mon! I tink what you wrote was very sweet too!

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

Happy Anniversary guys! It just seems like yesterday that we were getting everything ready for your reception- that's crazy! I can't believe it's been 9 years. We love you!

Heather & Matt Fisher said...

I love this!! I remember your reception so well. and the wedding lunch at olive garden, i love that place. Anyway, you guys are such a great couple! We love having you in the fam Corbin! Hope your baby has red hair too! :) congrats to you and stef!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 9 years already, thats insane! Stefanie really did look beautiful, and you looked kind of goofy...just kidding, a handsome groom you were. Happy Anniversary and we hope to see you guys soon!

JennyD said...

Wow!!! Corby---Stef it's me Jenny Lynny Mortenseny!!!! Happy anniversary and most of all congratulations on your little one on the way. I saw the pix of Stef's little tummy and it made me cry...yes I've become a softy. What a sweet surprise and blessing. I love and miss you both. Jenny....
jdayley@fullmer-mortensen.com

Catherine said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys look great in those pictures. So fun!

The Beckstrands said...

Hey girl it was great talking with you the other day. I'm excited to finally be able to keep in touch. Happy Anniversay. Wow! Time does fly. Love ya. Nikki (Prisbrey)

Jeremy Tolman said...

Holy cow you guys look like little kids in those wedding pics! It's hard to believe it's been 9 years! It just seemed like yesterday we were all slummin at Harrison Heights! Those were the days eh?

I think of that Alan Jackson song that goes "Remember when 30 seemed so old, now lookin back it's just a stepping stone. . ."

We've got a lot of life ahead of us! RAT PACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Telisse and Kade said...

Happy Anniversary! I cant believe how young you both look in both the engagement and your wedding day pictures. I remember that day and it doesn't seem like 9 years ago that is for sure. I turn 30 this year kindof crazy!!!