Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Matt & Amanda's Wedding

We finally got rid of Amanda on May 14, 2008 :) (just kidding!) The Hansen family gained a new member- Matt Sanchez. We think he's pretty cool... he has been in the Jazz locker room and interviewed many of the players! Matt is going to be in sports broadcasting when he grows up :) Amanda & Matt are really good together and we're excited to watch them transition into the "blissful" reality of marriage.

The only time in your life when you can shove food up someone's nose and have them smile lovingly back at you!

Somehow, even though I'm the oldest, I ended up being the shortest.

We had a 'little wait' after the temple ceremony while Amanda was changing and fixing her hair. We used up our camera battery taking pictures before we even saw the bride & groom!

Ashlyn always wants to stop and smell the flowers.




Ashlyn loves her aunt Brookie... who is currently going to med school in "noy" (Illinois). According to Ashy, Brooke is "mart" (smart).

Even though she's wearing a fancy dress and flowers on her wrist, Ashlyn has not yet figured out how to "act like a lady."


Ashlyn and her two cousins, Hayden & Finn.
Impossible to get them all to smile and look at the camera at the same time!


5 comments:

Kyrsten said...

Still wondering where the baby bump is...any names for the little one yet?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kyrsten, looking at these pictures i forgot that you were even pregnant! Don't worry about coming over, I will be off bedrest on June 28th and at FHE on June 29th, YAY! I can't wait to get out of this house for more than a dr.s appointment :) As for Parker having hair, I think we can kiss that wish goodbye, he is going to be bald and pasty white. We can't wait to see you guys! We miss you and love you.

Kyle, Adrienne and Hayden said...

Love the pictures- you guys got some good ones! Ours were all blury. I guess we need a better camera. I love the picture with Ashlyn, Hayden and Finn. Describes their personalities to a T!! Can't wait to see you guys in August.

Matt said...

Hey! Love all the pics! Ashlyn is so full of smiles! we love it! So, get this....we (matt) started a new blog yesterday...

sanchezthoughts.blogspot.com

look at it!

Unknown said...

Ah! Congratulation. Seems like all Amandas are getting married. My friend and my sister are getting married this year and both of them are named Amanda. My sister has finalized a very beautiful LA venue for her wedding but my friend is taking her own good time to finalize one. I don’t know what she is doing though. This is a beautiful post, I will share it with them.